Welcome to JPL Online!
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere:
Search our online catalog:
- Book/Media Donation Policy Updated - Please read this before bringing donations to the library
- eShelf & Research - Work and research from the office or from home, anytime.
- Computer Skills Center - Free online computer training!
- TexShare Databases: books, articles, research databases, and more
- Free eBooks: find free content for your Kindle/Nook/iPad/eReader, etc.
- Selected Sites: what's good on the Web
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- New Items: what's new in the library
- Atriuum On-the-Go - Access our online catalog from your smartphone! Reserve, renew, browse our catalog, and much more
|eBooks and eAudiobooks from OverDrive - borrow titles with a valid library card and enjoy downloadable content on all major computers and devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, Nook®, Android™ phones and tablets, and Kindle® devices.|
|Mango Languages is an online language-learning system teaching actual conversation skills for a wide variety of languages. Mango uses real-life situations and actual conversations to more effectively teach a new language. You'll learn more than grammar, vocabulary and conjugation, you'll learn how to communicate!|
|LearningExpressLibrary.com- Study for tests online! ACT or SAT, GED, ASVAB, Civil Service exams, or basic skills testing!|
Try these databases filled with magazine articles, encyclopedia entries, and other materials to help you discover more on any subject, from general interest to business, hobbies, and more. Please see your librarian for a username and password.
Can't find what you want in our library's catalog? No problem! Use the search box below and we will try our best to order it! We work with a network of over 1000 libraries around the country who share resources. Please note that you may be responsible for return postage costs if your item is not shipped via Courier service. Each patron is limited to ten (10) ILL requests per week.